“Happy Days Nursery, Little People Big Opportunities”
Our committed staff team aim to provide child care and education of the highest possible standards in a
safe, supportive and loving environment.
We aim to do this by:
· Measuring our success in terms of happy children, happy parents and happy staff.
· Ensuring we fulfil the needs and interests of each individual child.
· Forming close and professional relationships with all parents based on mutual respect.
· Create a work environment where each staff member feels valued, supported, well informed and I
Involved in the decisions that affect them.
· Training and developing the staff team so they can better meet the needs of children, parents and
carers as well as reach their own full potential.
· Being accountable to children, parents and each other for the
quality of service we provide, and where monitoring by outside
agencies is welcomed.
· Reflecting honesty, integrity, reliability and trust, and our
commitment to anti-discriminatory/anti-bias practice in all our
professional relationships and transactions.
· Following the guidelines of Ofsted and the Early Years
Foundation Stage to the highest possible quality to provide
a safe and stimulating environment, where children can grow and learn at their own individual level.